Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Album 1: Eclair

01 Decoys
02 dizzy haze
03 countdown 1-2-3
04 you'll survive
05 a purpose
06 the stream
07 Glowing Green
08 In too late
09 compelled 
10 I'll hide
11 Good deed
12 How are you?

Joy manifest Behind the scenes: album 1: Eclair (euphoria sequence) 
When I first recorded euphoria sequence, I was exhausted from finishing the recording of the nine album apathy sequence before it. I loved euphoria sequence however and knew that I wanted to record the albums. This album had its fair share of challenges, but it was a thrill getting to act out the characters I made in an album for the first time. One particular joy was hearing the voice of Eless the first time. The determination heart and desire to to his best was all heard in that first take in "you'll survive". I loved it. It was like hearing someone you always wanted to meet an his voice being better than you imagined. The other character voices were also fun and challenging to record. Overall it was a fun, challenging, and involved effort that required slot of heart dedication and passion. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment