Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Album 4: Hard Candy


Scenic sunrise
Relish
Look at me :(
Obsidian wanders
Finally free
Why so tense?
Us Three
Sharp Chains
Devins Trap
What's going on here?
One condition
I can
Friend
Collision

JoyManifest: Behind the scenes
I recorded hard candy around July 2012. It was a thrill to record especially capturing scenes from songs like " finally free" I also enjoyed singing and recording "obsidian wanders."
I was thrilled not only to record this album but for what adventurous takes would be in store with the next 2 albums especially with the character acting demands of the main antagonist, Arell.
It was also the first reversal album for euphoria sequence and i thoroughly enjoyed how these reversed remixes of the instrumentals turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment