Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Album 3: potato chips

1. Where's the Music
2. Numbers Increase
3. Hands Clasping
4. You Have It
5. Stick in the Mud
6. You're Weak!
7. I'm Scared
8. What a Joke
9. Break it
10. Be that way
11. I Tried...Nevermind

Potato chips is album three of euphoria sequence and the end of book 1: quest euphoria.
 The kids of euphoria sequence are forced to face the enemies chasing them. Do they have the strength to survive and defeat them or will they be overcome? Friendship loyalty trust and faithfulness is needed, can they summon and maintain the courage it will take to have and keep these things? Find out Euphora album 3: potato chips.

Joy manifest behind the scenes:
Looking back on this album was a blur. I just remember being stunned by how vivid it all was to me while I recorded it. This was the culmination of years of imagining these scenes hoping for an engaging way of writing them down. Making and hearing an original version of these ideas that I could listen to was a phenomenal expierience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment