Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Album 2: Upside Down Cake


1 Eyes Wide
2 Gemel Wakes
3 There's No Use
4 If You Want It
5 Spinning
6 Carrying Gemmel
7 In History
8 Spontaneously
9 For Breakfast
10 Toxins

Upside down cake was the second album I recorded from euphoria sequence. It was recorded in the second half of March thus allot of the tracks remind me of the the things the senses pick up around spring time. I had a lot of fun with the voice of Eless in particular. After recording 9 albums using a pitchshifter and different experimental voice techniques to master the voice of child Elese, recording the voices of the teens from euphoria sequence was instinctive.
The first track in particular was tons of fun. It was a scene I had imagined since 2007 (it being spring 2012). 
I also enjoyed the track featuring the growth of the massive antagonist character Obsidian. It was an intense recording expierience. Other than that I was thrilled with the results of the song "spinning" where antagonist characters Crimson and dezzaray had an epic clash with she'll another antagonist. I rapp screamed my heart out on that track. 
Please rate comment below. I'd live your feedback on this diy sketch draft album. I will upload it in the future especially by request. 

No comments:

Post a Comment